Wednesday, February 24, 2016

New business opportunity







We are looking for people who are serious about wanting the INTERNET LIFESTYLE with a 5-figures income consistently..! (up to USD20,000 per month)

Especially if you have NO IT knowledge, NO products to sell, and NO sales background!

http://www.dcr.com.my/ielken/

SPONSOR'S PARTICULARS
MOHD JUMAIDI BIN OSMAN
: 000160082532
+60193465232
* No dashes (-) , spaces or symbols (!@#$%^&*) are allowed to be entered into Sponsor's
edikacok@yahoo.com

Terms of Agreement

  1. I am of legal age eligible to apply to Company as its Member.
  2. I have read and agree to comply with the terms herein, iElken Members’ Rules and Regulations (“R&R”) iElken Compensation Plan (collectively referred to as the “Agreement”) and any applicable local law/regulations. I understand that I must not be in violation of the terms herein, to be eligible for commissions and/or bonuses payable under iElken Compensation Plan.
  3. This application is strictly by a natural person, not company or organization, and the Company reserves the right to accept or reject this application for any reason whatsoever at its discretion including but not limited to incomplete/inaccurate information provided herein. I understand that any intentional misrepresentation of any information I provide in this application, the Company will not be responsible for any errors contained therein and may result in termination of this Agreement.
  4. For the purpose of this Agreement, I consent that the Company shall use, collect and process my personal data in accordance to the Company’s Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance Notice stated in the Company’s Business Manual.
  5. The term of this Agreement is 1 year. If I fail to renew my membership annually, or if it is cancelled or terminated for any reason, I understand that I shall no longer be entitled to the status of my membership and all benefits and entitlements under the iElken’s Compensation Plan shall be forfeited.
  6. The Company reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon 30 days notice if the Company elects to: (1) cease business operations; (2) dissolve as a business entity; (3) terminate distribution of its products and/or services via direct selling channels. Members may terminate this Agreement at any time, and for any reason, upon written notice to the Company at its principal business address.
  7. I understand that this Agreement may be amended at Company’s sole discretion, and I agree to abide by all such amendments thereof. Amendments will be communicated by publication on the Company’s website and shall be effective and binding as of the publication date. The continuation of my iElken business or my acceptance of commissions and/or bonuses shall constitute my acceptance of any and all amendments made.
  8. The Agreement, in its current form and as amended by the Company at its sole discretion, constitutes the entire contract between the Company and myself. Any promises, representations, offers or other communications not expressly set forth in the Agreement are of no force or effect. I may not assign any rights or delegate my duties under the Agreement without the prior written consent of the Company. Any attempt to transfer or assign the Agreement without the express written consent of the Company renders the Agreement voidable at the option of the Company and may result in termination of my membership.
  9. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong.
  10. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and Chinese versions of this Agreement, the English version shall prevail.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...